Friday, August 29, 2014

Welcome to my Outdoor Adventures Blog

Friends, family, associates,

I started a dedicated Outdoors Blog. I came to realize that I need to be more active and spend more time outdoors. And because of that, I decided to create a dedicated Blog just for Outdoor activities.

We all have our reasons and motivations to enjoy the Outdoors, whether it be to enjoy an outdoor leisure activity such as fishing, camping, enjoy a body of water such as a Lake, a river, or the Beach.For me, it is to be one with Mother Nature, of God's beautiful creation. To understand its beauty, its sensitivity is to understand God's gift to humankind.It is also a way for me to become physically fit by exercising outdoors, instead of using a boring treadmill or being stuck inside the confines of a Gym.

Julius Sinlao on a hike

I lived in San Diego, California for the past eleven years, Sacramento prior to that. After all these years, I haven't really explored what a place with the Pacific coast; miles and miles of beaches; mountains; desert; a Mediterranean weather twelve months out of the year; and everyday Southern Californians rolled into one; had to offer until now.

This Blog is about exploring my environment - the Outdoors, that which I failed to appreciate until now. The Uniform Resource Locator address of my blog is: http://JuliusOutdoorAdventures.blogspot.com/

Welcome to my Blog.
Julius

(Julius Sinlao)
e-mail: Julius@PlusWebDesign.US

No comments:

Post a Comment